Our Garden Shop
Lynn Lawry, formerly of Cottage Gardens in Damariscotta, joins us this season bringing her personal flair and exquisite taste to our handcraft and garden gift shop. You’ll see the difference. And now, you can look through the window of our Garden Gift Shop online! Watch for new product introductions on our website www.plainviewfarm.com.
We've Extended Our Local Region for 2012!
We feature great local products from great local artisans. This year we've extended our local region to include Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
• Fabric Bags from Bags ‘o Gold of North Yarmouth
• Garden Guardians from Ballard Street Studio of South Portland
• Fish in the Garden by Tyler Weiss of Falmouth
• Textiles for the Home from The Craftin’ Scot of Freeport
• Aprons by Yo Momma’s Aprons of Brunswick
• Casco Bay Soaps of Freeport
Please Welcome Our New Local Artisans!
• Colorful placemats, table runners and washable shopping bags from Cotton Creations
by Lori Curtis of Durham
• Stunning twig wreaths handmade in Millinocket
• Delicate handpainted glass from Boyd and Doyle of Hancock, New Hampshire
• Tasty local fruit jams from Bar Harbor Jam Company
• Miniature Pottery Crafted by Becky Wright of South Portland
• Picket Fence Fish and handpainted glass by Lydia Webber of Cape Elizabeth
• And two from New Hampshire (people who know a thing or two about skin care) Gramp Lyford’s Salve
• Skin care products from Moose Mills
• Proudly handcrafted Amish birdhouses and other rustic garden décor from Pennsylvania
• Fine tuned and American crafted windchimes from Virginia
• Expect fabulous small fountains and beautiful pottery to brighten your patio this season. Campania
continues to create exciting new designs in brilliant colors and finishes.